Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Abode!




     It’s official! I moved in to my new ‘cottage’ today at Kubu lodge thanks to some amazing and generous people. Heather is a deacon in the church that offered me anything I needed out of a guest room that she isn’t using – including a fridge, nightstand with mirror, laundry basket, microwave, some cutlery, bowls, cooking dishes, comfy chairs that fold out into beds, and a recliner chair. Oh and this awesome electric mixer/blender/chopper thing that will be very useful for cooking! The Honeys helped me load all of this into their huge F-350 truck and take it to the new place. I was truly blessed today by people that have been more than willing to give me time and stuff even though they have only known me for a month! I was overwhelmed with their hospitality. So excited to get everything unpacked and settled in the new place, will post inside pictures soon.  : )  

An extra plus: a short, safe walk to free wireless internet!!!

1 comment:

  1. God is good! Yeah for wonderful people and a place to call home for a year. Especially thankful for the safe part! :) Mom

    ReplyDelete