Thursday, September 20, 2012

Food

Sooo I’ve been slacking on posting about food that I’ve been cooking, but I kind of assume most people aren’t exactly on the edge of their seat waiting for Ellen’s newest crazy creation of a meal. So here’s a few highlights I have happened to take pictures over the past few weeks:
First, the quaint crispy toast, cheese, avocado, and apple slices for lunch:



Pumpkin Banana bread – delicious!!! Pumpkin is extremely cheap here for some reason, so I just keep buying it and freezing it – figure it will come in handy for thanksgiving dinner! Unfortunately I dropped this bread on the floor taking it out of the oven, but was able to shove the insides back in and let it cool together to make it edible. Very good bread though, would highly recommend it.


Baked tomato with mozzarella. One word: yum


Lemon chicken dinner with fresh green beans and rice. Nice meal!


This is making me hungry! Dinner time : )




1 comment:

  1. Everything look really good Ell. Well, maybe not the bread :\? Too funny. Laura is home and just tried on one of your dresses to wear to Corey's wedding. OMGOSH. The pink, black and white with the black band tie. We got a good laugh from that. It is soooo not her. She does not do pink!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete